|2019 Nicola Wealth Management - West Coast Squash Academy Junior Open||29th Mar to 31st Mar|
|Coaching Foundations Course - Intro to Squash - Vancouver Mar 29-31, 2019||29th Mar to 31st Mar|
|2019 West Coast Classic||1st Apr to 7th Apr|
|No Limits Spring Squash Open 2019||5th Apr to 7th Apr|
|2019 Canadian Doubles Championships||5th Apr to 7th Apr|
|2019 Canadian Junior Championships||11th Apr to 14th Apr|
|2019 Vernon RE/MAX squash tournament||12th Apr to 14th Apr|
|Apr 13, 2019 FUNdamentals/Developing Event @ VRC||13th Apr 1:00pm to 13th Apr 4:00pm|
|2019 Pacific Rim Squash Championships||25th Apr to 28th Apr|
|2019 Hollyburn Junior Spring Classic||26th Apr to 28th Apr|
|2019 Canadian Mixed Doubles Championships||26th Apr to 28th Apr|
|2019 Canadian Squash Championships||30th Apr to 5th May|
|Nanaimo Junior Open||3rd May to 5th May|
|National Bank Financial BC Singles Squash Championships 2019||8th May to 12th May|
|Whistler Haakon Squash Classic 2019||17th May to 19th May|
|Howe Sound Spring House league||Squash (Singles)|
|Kamloops Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Nanaimo Summer Squash League 2015||Squash (Singles)|
|NSC League||Squash (Singles)|
|Okanagan Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Premier Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Raymond James Fraser Valley League||Squash (Singles)|
|Revelstoke Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|TCC Summer Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Test League||Squash (Singles)|
|Vancouver Doubles Squash League (VDSL)||Squash (Doubles)|
|Vancouver Ladies Doubles League||Squash (Doubles)|
|Vancouver Open Doubles League||Squash (Doubles)|
|Vancouver Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Victoria City Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Victoria Jr Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Victoria Women’s Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|VSL Div 1 Women's Spring League||Squash (Singles)|
- All Singles Players
- Squash BC Males
- Squash BC Females
- Under 19 Boys
- Under 17 Boys
- Under 15 Boys
- Under 13 Boys
- Under 11 Boys
- Under 19 Girls
- Under 17 Girls
- Under 15 Girls
- Under 13 Girls
- Under 11 Girls
- 40 Plus Men
- 45 Plus Men
- 50 Plus Men
- 55 Plus Men
- 40 Plus Women
- 45 Plus Women
- 50 Plus Women
- 55 Plus Women
- 60 Plus Men
- 65 Plus Men
- 70 Plus Men
- Squash BC Member Males (active & inactive)
- Squash BC Member Females (active & inactive)
Committed to collaboration and community, Squash BC channels the intensity and passion for the sport into opportunities for squash players of today and tomorrow. Through driving awareness and advocacy inside and outside the squash court, Squash BC’s goals are to provide leadership in promoting the sport, provide access to funding and enabling lasting connections for its members across the province.
Squash is and will continue to be a growing, flourishing, lifelong sport of choice for active, health conscious British Columbians of all ages.
THE MISSION OF SQUASH BC
Squash BC is a non-profit organization providing leadership and direction for the growth and development of the sport of squash in BC.
We will do this by:
• Promoting the growth of squash throughout BC and encouraging more people to play squash.
• Providing valued services to our individual members and squash clubs in BC.
• Promoting and sanctioning competitions within BC.
• Promoting our athletes at the national and international levels of play.
• Developing programs that will increase the level of play and improve the quality of coaching and refereeing.
• Building strong relationships with BC squash clubs and local, provincial, national and international squash associations.
• Seeking and accepting gifts, donations and legacies that will further the sport of squash.
• We value our members and will endeavour to meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
• We value ethical squash environments that foster the principles of fair play, safety, respect and healthy competition.
• We value excellence in the timely and professional delivery of our programs and services.
• We value collaboration and partnership with squash stakeholders across the province and Canada to ensure open communication and the development of win-win partnerships.
• We value the role of our sport in both community and athlete development.
There are 1 sub-organizations associated with Squash BC.