|2019 Evergreen Summer Doubles Love||11th Jul to 14th Jul|
|Coaching Foundations Course (Intro to Squash) Vancouver||12th Jul to 14th Jul|
|SquashFEST 2019||19th Jul to 21st Jul|
|Sun and Surf 2019||14th Aug to 18th Aug|
|Women's Squash Week||14th Sep to 22nd Sep|
|2019 Early Bird Singles & Doubles||23rd Sep to 29th Sep|
|Shawnigan Lake Junior Open 2019||27th Sep to 29th Sep|
|2019 Vancouver Island Open||18th Oct to 20th Oct|
|Bear’s Den Classic 2019||18th Oct to 20th Oct|
|2019 BC Junior Open||25th Oct to 27th Oct|
|Jericho Open 2019||31st Oct to 3rd Nov|
|No Limits Fall Squash Open 2019||1st Nov to 3rd Nov|
|2019 APM Kelowna Open||7th Nov to 10th Nov|
|2019 Vancouver Island Junior Silver Tournament||7th Nov to 9th Nov|
|2018 Hollyburn Junior Fall Classic||9th Nov to 10th Nov|
|2019 Western Canadian Doubles||12th Nov to 17th Nov|
|2019 University of Victoria Open||15th Nov to 17th Nov|
|2019 Nelson No Frills||22nd Nov to 24th Nov|
|2019 B.C. Open Singles Championships||22nd Nov to 24th Nov|
|2019 Gamble Doubles 100/75||3rd Dec to 7th Dec|
|Jesters Jericho Junior Open 2020||17th Jan to 19th Jan|
|Novice & New Player's Tournament||19th Jan to 19th Jan|
|Nanaimo Squash Club Trend Diesel Open 2020||24th Jan to 26th Jan|
|Pacific Coast Open Doubles (Vancouver) 2020||24th Jan to 26th Jan|
|Kamloops Squash - Womens Weekend 2020||31st Jan to 2nd Feb|
|2020 Evergreen's Annual Winter Open||31st Jan to 2nd Feb|
|2019 Jesters Doubles Tournament||5th Feb to 9th Feb|
|2020 Jesters Pacific Northwest Junior Championship||14th Feb to 15th Feb|
|Sea To Sky Tournament 2020||14th Feb to 16th Feb|
|2020 BC Closed Singles Squash Championships||21st Feb to 23rd Feb|
|2020 Summerland Squash Tournament||28th Feb to 1st Mar|
|2020 BC Junior Closed Provincial Championships||6th Mar to 8th Mar|
|Nelson Spring Classic 2020||6th Mar to 8th Mar|
|2020 BC Open Doubles Championships||10th Mar to 15th Mar|
|King Of The Courts 2020||11th Mar to 14th Mar|
|2020 Victoria City Championships||11th Mar to 14th Mar|
|2020 West Coast Squash Academy Junior Open||27th Mar to 29th Mar|
|No Limits Spring Squash Open 2020||3rd Apr to 5th Apr|
|2020 West Coast Classic||14th Apr to 19th Apr|
|2020 Vernon Open||17th Apr to 19th Apr|
|2020 Hollyburn Junior Spring Classic||17th Apr to 19th Apr|
|2020 Pacific Rim Squash Championships||24th Apr to 26th Apr|
|Nanaimo Junior Open||1st May to 3rd May|
|Whistler Squash Classic 2020||15th May to 17th May|
|Howe Sound Spring House league||Squash (Singles)|
|Kamloops Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Nanaimo Summer Squash League 2015||Squash (Singles)|
|NSC League||Squash (Singles)|
|Okanagan Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Premier Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Raymond James Fraser Valley League||Squash (Singles)|
|Revelstoke Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|TCC Summer Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Test League||Squash (Singles)|
|Vancouver Doubles Squash League (VDSL)||Squash (Doubles)|
|Vancouver Ladies Doubles League||Squash (Doubles)|
|Vancouver Open Doubles League||Squash (Doubles)|
|Vancouver Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Victoria City Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Victoria Jr Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Victoria Women’s Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|VSL Div 1 Women's Spring League||Squash (Singles)|
- All Singles Players
- Squash BC Males
- Squash BC Females
- Under 19 Boys
- Under 17 Boys
- Under 15 Boys
- Under 13 Boys
- Under 11 Boys
- Under 19 Girls
- Under 17 Girls
- Under 15 Girls
- Under 13 Girls
- Under 11 Girls
- 40 Plus Men
- 45 Plus Men
- 50 Plus Men
- 55 Plus Men
- 40 Plus Women
- 45 Plus Women
- 50 Plus Women
- 55 Plus Women
- 60 Plus Men
- 65 Plus Men
- 70 Plus Men
- Squash BC Member Males (active & inactive)
- Squash BC Member Females (active & inactive)
Committed to collaboration and community, Squash BC channels the intensity and passion for the sport into opportunities for squash players of today and tomorrow. Through driving awareness and advocacy inside and outside the squash court, Squash BC’s goals are to provide leadership in promoting the sport, provide access to funding and enabling lasting connections for its members across the province.
Squash is and will continue to be a growing, flourishing, lifelong sport of choice for active, health conscious British Columbians of all ages.
THE MISSION OF SQUASH BC
Squash BC is a non-profit organization providing leadership and direction for the growth and development of the sport of squash in BC.
We will do this by:
• Promoting the growth of squash throughout BC and encouraging more people to play squash.
• Providing valued services to our individual members and squash clubs in BC.
• Promoting and sanctioning competitions within BC.
• Promoting our athletes at the national and international levels of play.
• Developing programs that will increase the level of play and improve the quality of coaching and refereeing.
• Building strong relationships with BC squash clubs and local, provincial, national and international squash associations.
• Seeking and accepting gifts, donations and legacies that will further the sport of squash.
• We value our members and will endeavour to meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
• We value ethical squash environments that foster the principles of fair play, safety, respect and healthy competition.
• We value excellence in the timely and professional delivery of our programs and services.
• We value collaboration and partnership with squash stakeholders across the province and Canada to ensure open communication and the development of win-win partnerships.
• We value the role of our sport in both community and athlete development.
There are 1 sub-organizations associated with Squash BC.